Wednesday 25 April 2012

Well, there is a lot to learn.Thought I;d upload the image first and the photo is all distorted,so I still don't know how to transfer an image. Today was ANZAC day and 30years ago I would have driven Harry into the city and watched him march with a few of his 2/11th WA mates in the ANZAC parade.The last one he marched in 1986, his son Gordon was in the Adelaide Mounted Police contingent which led the parade,all such a long time ago now.We would all go to lunch and the men would relate some of their experiences fit for their wifes to listen to.Harry was taken prisoner of war on Crete with his section except for one who elected to take to the hills and later got off and served in NG. My friends and I played music today, Bach's prelude 22 and Teleman's sonatas 4 and 5.Now I am cooking a cake for tomorrow when the Craft group meet here.....the days flit along and not a stitch done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment