Saturday 28 April 2012

Saturday So,instead of going out we stayed home and I cleaned and tidied my knitting room.There are empty surfaces again! It is amazing how quickly they fill up with books or swatches half cones of yarn and part balls of weaving -in yarn. Swatches seem a major problem for me, I can't bear to throw them out and I fully intend to do something creative with them but never do...yet... It was a lovely day today and I looked for the tawny frog mouths but couldn't see them, yet on late dusk,there was one flew on the jasmin trellis where they very often come in the evening, so I will have another look tomorrow.The bottle brush is flowering halfheartedly which is the wrong time of the year ofcourse, but then the fig tree has small fruit on it and that too is out of season.The willy wag tails have made the patio there hunting and resting ground and they love to sit on the towelrack and wipe their little feet on the towels put out for airing, will have to peg the towels on the hoist from now on. I have finished reading CJung's Wounded Healer of the Soul today and found it intriguing and enlightening in places, wished now I had read him years ago , his observations on religion helped me hugely.I will now read his biography Memories Dreams , Reflections.Thomas Moore had suggested reading him and James Hillman.I couldn't get that out of the library unfortunately. Have also restarted playing the DE Fesch sonata who is a bit easier than Vivaldi

No comments:

Post a Comment