Monday 30 April 2012

Red Letter day at Willunga library

Was asked to come into the Willunga library this morning to participate in showing the people involved in getting the NBN to Willunga that it actually works and that some of the locals(me, for instance) are benefiting from free tuition kindly provided by the govrnment. Helen the librarian has been able to get me started on this blogging thing, and I must admit it is fun and if I am not careful it may become addictive. we managed to get a photo inserted as well so will have a go at getting one in for this post It has been quite warm today and trimmed some of the shrubs which have been looking at me.The chooks are at last looking less scruffy with their winter feathers in place.The willy wagtail male has his white breeding eyebrows showing and I noticed the crested pigeons were belting each other up as though defending some prime nesting site in the ash tree.It is always a surprise to hear the loud belting seemingly gentle pigeons give each other and they can go on for hours doing this.What with the bottle brush flowering you wonder what is going on..climate change of course, in May?

No comments:

Post a Comment