Wednesday 18 April 2012

Wednesday, and what a day!Had the technician here this morning to sort out our internet connection,he managed to sort it out ,bless him, but it took longer than we.d anticipated.So my musicians had to play without me for a while and then played the Teleman Sonatas with a few hiccups but in the end it sounded reasonable.
My fibre art is on hold at present but will get around to it soon.Tomorrow may be a good day to make some preliminary notes.
The weather is still very warm and the garden is looking dry , the Virginia creeper is a brilliant red which looks great through the yellow of the Golden raintrees.
I can't seem to enter a photo at this stage

1 comment:

  1. hello again Tineke. I'm sorry to hear your beautiful garden is struggling. Two of the dams on my brother's property are dry now, so my sister in law is grieving for her lovely garden, too. It WILL rain soon, I'm absolutely not going to despair!

    ReplyDelete