Friday 20 April 2012

Friday today and the Dep of transport phoned me this morning to say they have at last received my Doctors Fitness report.Sent it registered mail as we were unable to fax it from either the Post Office or the Library, there  were some gross gremlins in the system for sure! This afternoon had another go at the shawl in thread lace,having rung a friend to make sure I was doing it correctly, but it will not work for me with the increase on the right side and it was full of holes.
When having our evening drink on the verandah , the little frog was back under the cushion in the chair I usually sit in, so shifted over to the next chair,...the things we will do now for our wildlife........

  • I have had a breakthrough too with Vivaldy Sonata no 3, I think, the time I find such a challenge and the metronome has been beating my brain into submission, the Red Priest was smiling I think?

1 comment:

  1. evening drinks; garden chair
    little frog peeping out
    better not sit there!

    ReplyDelete