Thursday 21 June 2012

Shortest day of the year

It came in wet yesterday afternoon and continued to rain all night . I measured one and a half inches of rain in the gauge this morning after I fed the chooks. It has continued to rain all day as well and our road gutters were full and running strongly when I came back from Craft just now. So it will be interesting to see what the raingauge has in it tomorrow morning. Our Yard between the shed and studio is awash and the cars are standing in two inches of water. Our pond is overflowing as well and I hope the goldfish don't swim out into the paddock. I wonder if our friends at Yacka have had these good rains too.
At craft today I finished an Iphone dilly bag for my sister whose birthday it is today. She will come here late tomorrow afternoon and on Saturday , my brother and his friend will join us for a celebratory lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment