Monday 14 May 2012

Where does the time go?

Monday has flashed by in the blink of an eye.Went to the library this morning and had the Sonata 3 enlarged to A3 so I can see it better and notate it more easily.Then went and had my cello lesson which is always a delight.My teacher is very knowledgeable and we seem to get very involved in correcting the hand positions and finding the best way for me to master them.I always come away inspired. It made me very late so rushed home to pick up Brian and go to the pictures at Noarlunga as we had been given free tickets to see a film of our choice.When we got there we were so late the film we wanted to see was full up.We saw The Way instead.This is a very enjoyable film with beautiful scenery and wonders of wonders ,no sex or violence!!!A film of loss and redemption beautifully portrayed by the actors and not done to death by them.Came home feeling uplifted,got the washing in and fed the chooks etc etc. Yesterday I did a swatch in reds for an interesting pattern for a top with a twisted front.I'll use my summer batwing pattern to make it in knitweaving of a mixed yarn with a chenille yarn as weave in yarn.I also finished the red origami jumper at long last, sewed the neckband on so it curls up and hides the sewing stitches.I'll take it to the gallery on Thursday when I am doing my first stint on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment