Saturday 19 May 2012

Another busy week

Wednesday my friends and I played through the pieces we have selected to play for some special friends we will invite on Sunday 10th of June.We'll entice them to come with the promise of afternoon tea.I'll make my fig and ginger cake and the others will bring some goodies too. Thursday I spent in the 0ff the Slate gallery on my own for the first time, we sold one piece of art so that was good.Yesterday I drove to our Passap group in the Adelaide hills.The hills look so good in their autumn colours. Last night we had 20 points of rain which is so good.This morning my friend came and played the piano and we managed to get a bit more acquainted with Vivaldi and De Fesch, it is hard work though and the time flies.This afternoon I managed to complete a back in knit weaving for a short sleeved top which will drape across the front.I'll take a photo of it when it is finished.I will add the photo of the origami knitwoven jumper I completed at last and have hung it in the Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment