Wednesday 12 September 2012

Worldwide Audience


What fascinates me is the fact that people all over the world actually bother to look at my blog! Should you like to leave a comment I would be enchanted! You do have to leave your e mail address I believe, when making a comment, but rest assured I don't receive that address, as the comment comes with a "noreply @" so if I wanted to reply to your comment I would have to do it on the blog comment spot...
This morning I have been able to set the large heap of cuttings alight as there is a southerly wind and I won't be smoking my neighbours out. No rabbits or foxes tore out from under the heap so they must be residing elsewhere.Spent till lunch time tending the fire and when I came back to the house my friend was already here, playing the piano. We all had lunch together and after coffee we set to, to play the Vivaldi sonata no 6 for cello and piano. It is coming together at last! We played for over an hour and felt quite encouraged.
Brian has his camera ready on the kitchen sink to take a photo of the white faced heron which is lurking around the pond casting an eye on the goldfish and frogs. He is very alert and sees us through the window and is very nervous and flies off. So there is not much of an opportunity to get a photo of him, or her, they both look the same. Last year they raised one chick in the Sugargum tree by the gate and you could only see he was younger because he was fluffy here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment