Wednesday 8 August 2012

Rooster Paradise

Today my friend and I managed to catch the rooster and plonk him in a box to be picked up by my friend's son. He will take him to his new henhouse at Delamere to live happily ever after with 20 new hens. My hens of course were very upset at all the going ons, as the rooster did not go quietly, so the poor creatures were reluctant to go back into the yard afterwards but eventually they did go back and I was able to lock them up by nightfall. The other disconcerting thing is the goldfish are feasting on the frog spawn so we won't have any tadpoles, other than taking the fish out what could one do but rescue the spawn and hatch them in a separate bowl?
My musician friends and I are now tackling Haydn's Trio which for me is not all that easy with so many handposition changes, it sounds good though, the bit we have managed to get together so far.
We do enjoy playing Teleman's five sonatas and usually finish up playing those and Bach' Prelude 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment