Friday 27 October 2023

Psalm XVIII


                                                     lord

                                                    i am grateful

                                                    for all the friends

                                                    who stood by me in my hour of need

                                                    forgive me my arrogance

                                                    in thinking i lived life on my own 

                                                    let the meaning of my life

                                                    be a prayer

                                                    like a river

                                                   a clear and sparkling river

                                                    that circles all the earth

                                                    and cleans it of aggression ....

No comments:

Post a Comment