Friday 26 February 2021

Tineke's Haiku for Friday


                                                 Nomadic Bifcus

                                                Its Simple Beauty striking

                                                Memento Mori 

 

For my overseas readers I will explain that Bifcus is short for Black faced Cuckoo shrike and they are nomadic as we only see them occasionally. We have had a pair nest here one year and raise one chick .I have no idea why this one had died and was in our garden two years ago. I gave it a Christian burial.....

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tineke for all those lovely haikus.....thought provoking too....
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like my little contributions for the day, they are a pleasure to do

      Delete